William E. Butler, R.P.A., C.C.I.M.
Bill Butler started his career in Real Estate in 1978, when he became the Assistant Resident Manager of a 65 unit apartment complex. He then was promoted to Resident Manager and later became the Property Manager for over 1500 units. He spent nearly 5 years in residential management before being hired by one of Spokane's largest Commercial Real Estate firms, Kiemle and Hagood Company. While there, Bill worked in the Commercial Management Division as a Property Manager and Leasing Agent.
During the next 10 years, Bill advanced through the ranks of the company, becoming one of the top leasing agents as well as a Senior Property Manager. His last position with the company was as General Manager of the 4.2 million square foot Spokane Industrial Park. Although he enjoyed his employment with this firm, he felt it was time to establish his own company. At the start of 1993, he formed WEB Properties, Inc., and serves as President and CEO.
Bill has earned the Real Property Administrators (RPA) designation through the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA). This, along with his time in the industry, has afforded him the opportunity to conduct classes in the Principles of Property Management at Spokane Falls Community College. He is also a licensed Real Estate Broker.
Civic, trade organizations and some achievements Bill has accomplished include:
- Past President - Spokane Building Owners and Managers
- Corporate Giving Committee - Children's Miracle Network
- Spokane, Washington State, and the National Association of Realtors
- 1992-Spokane Board of Realtors $2 Million Dollar Club
- 1990-Spokane Board of Realtors $3 Million Dollar Club
- 1988-Spokane Board of Realtors $1 Million Dollar Club
- Vice President - American Heart Association, Eastern WA Division
- Certified Property Manager, Institute of Real Estate Mgt.
- Member of the American Arbitration Association
- 1991-Spokane Board of Realtors $1 Million Dollar Club
- 1989-Spokane Board of Realtors $3 Million Dollar Club
- 1987-Spokane Board of Realtors $1 Million Dollar Club